Friday, April 17, 2009

Enchiladas


The other night I had a plate full of yummy goodness. What is this, you ask? It was my sister's ultra delicious enchiladas. In my opinion, they are some of the best enchiladas ever.
She doesn't make them that often, but I am always glad when she does. (Especially when she invites me over to eat them.)
The part that I think is the most fun ( at least to watch) is when she puts the meat into the middle of the tortilla. It's a pretty messy process, so I've never actually done it. I leave the enchilada stuffing process to the professionals, thanks.
The tastiest part of the enchiladas is all the cheese that goes on top. I really like cheese, and let me tell you, there is a lot of cheese. A medium amount of cheese also goes into the middle of the enchilada. It's basically Heaven in your mouth.
If you're ever craving Mexican food, I suggest that you try to make some enchiladas. They're very easy to make, and they're very pleasing to the taste buds.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite food is anything mexican, so when I saw the title of this post and the picture, I had to read it. The description of the enchiladas made me want some and that is how you draw your reader into what you are talking about. I also enjoyed how you didn't talk about just any enchiladas, but instead you talked about your sisters' enchiladas that you got to eat. I like how you made the post short, sweet, and to the point. You didn't try to go on and on about enchiladas. I thought this post was a very effective post and got across the necessary information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like eating enchiladas. I think it's pretty much my favorite type of Mexican food. Your entry reminded me of my favorite enchiladas. My boyfriend's mom makes amazing enchiladas. I could eat them all the time.

    I think you did a really good job with this entry. I thought you successfully described enchiladas and you made it a little personal, and it reminded me of a personal story. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete